I am a software engineer at Flexport. I graduated with a Master’s degree in Computer Science from UC Davis in 2021. I also got my Bachelor’s degree here in 2019.
Previously, I… 🤷
- was a software engineering intern at Intel working on performance optimization.
- was a software engineering intern at LendingClub
- co-founded the CERD seminar at UC Davis: a weekly seminar that broadly focuses on computing education
- designed a brand new open sourced seminar class (titled the Missing CS Class) on UNIX tools, interacting with the command line, effective debugging and testing strategies, and shell scripting
- I spend too much time on r/ProgrammerHumor and xkcd
- I love a good cup of masala chai more than anything else (please don’t call chai tea latte authentic)
- I’m a sucker for a good mystery thriller movie/TV series
- Sudoku has always fascinated me. Solve some puzzles here
- Over the weekends, I hike and explore the beautiful trails that California has to offer.
- [Jun 2021] Graduated from UC Davis! Onto my next journey 😊
- [Apr 2021] Had a wonderful time judging some amazing projects from Lovelace Hacks.
- [Mar 2021] Just got back from (virtual) SIGCSE.
- [Mar 2021] Our first offering of the missing cs class is complete and it was a great success!
- [Jan 2021] Started my internship at Intel!