Hi there! I’m currently a second year computer science graduate student at UC Davis. I also got my bachelor’s degree here in 2019! Currently, I’m a software engineering intern at Intel’s Client Compute Group (CCG) working on performance optimization.
What’s next? 🤔
In the summer of 2021, I will be joining Flexport (at their HQ in San Francisco) as a full time software engineer helping global trade be as easy as clicking a button.
Previously, I… 🤷
- was a software engineering intern at LendingClub
- co-founded the CERD seminar at UC Davis: a weekly seminar that broadly focuses on computing education
- designed a brand new open sourced seminar class (titled the Missing CS Class) on UNIX tools, interacting with the command line, effective debugging and testing strategies, and shell scripting
- I spend too much time on r/ProgrammerHumor and xkcd
- I love a good cup of masala chai more than anything else (please don’t call chai tea latte authentic)
- I’m a sucker for a good mystery thriller movie/TV series
- Sudoku has always fascinated me. Solve some puzzles here
- Over the weekends, I hike and explore the beautiful trails that California has to offer.